8.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
8.2 Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
8.3 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
9. COOKIES THAT WE USE
1. recognize your browser and user session
2. keep track of what pages you have visited
3. store your user preferences
4. perform analytics to help us make our service better
5. assist with administration and security for our website and software, and to
6. send offers and provide marketing relevant services
10. COOKIES USED BY OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS
11. MANAGING COOKIES 11.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links: 1. Chrome; 2. Firefox; 3. Opera; 4. Internet Explorer; 5. Safari; and 6. Edge.
11.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. 11.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.